
从母亲私密舒适的子宫
From the private ease of Mother's womb
我落入灯火通明的房间
I fall into the lighted room.
为何他们不把我放回去
Why don't they simply put me back
放回那温暖潮湿的黑暗之地
Where it is warm and wet and black?
但周遭一切纷至沓来
But one thing follows on another.
异于母亲体内的世界
Things were different inside Mother.
我原充实且愉快地漂浮
Padded and jolly I would ride
在她那完美舒适的内部
The perfect comfort of her inside.
他们把我裹入沙沙作响的床
They tuck me in a rustling bed
我躺在里面 狂怒 弱小 发红
--I lie there, raging, small, and red.
我可能会睡着 我可能会遗忘
I may sleep soon, I may forget,
但我绝不会忘记我的懊悔
But I won't forget that I regret.
环绕她的子宫 一场血雨倾盆而下
A rain of blood poured round her womb,
而所有时间在这屋外咆哮
But all time roars outside this room.