
我看到一些视频
wǒ | kàn dào | yī xiē | shì pín
I saw some videos.
就是很多人学中文崩溃
jiù shì | hěn duō | rén | xué | zhōng wén | bēng kuì
that many people feel frustrated while learning Chinese.
觉得中文好难
jué de | zhōng wén | hǎo | nán
They think Chinese is really difficult.
有的人说自己学了好多年
yǒu | de | rén | shuō | zì jǐ | xué le | hǎo duō | nián
Some people say they’ve been learning it for years,
却还是很难
què | hái shì | hěn | nán
but it’s still very hard.
我想说的是
wǒ | xiǎng | shuō | de | shì
What I want to say is,
不要被这些情绪影响
bù yào | bèi | zhè xiē | qíng xù | yǐng xiǎng
don’t be affected by these emotions.
你只需要大量地输入
nǐ | zhǐ | xū yào | dà liàng | de | shū rù
You just need a lot of input,
大量地模仿
dà liàng | de | mó fǎng
and a lot of imitation.
中国人从小学开始学英语
zhōng guó rén | cóng | xiǎo xué | kāi shǐ | xué | yīng yǔ
Chinese people start learning English in primary school,
到大学毕业,通常会学十几年
dào | dà xué | bì yè | tōng cháng | huì | xué | shí jǐ | nián
and usually study it for more than ten years until graduating from university.
但是英语好的人少之又少
dàn shì | yīng yǔ | hǎo | de | rén | shǎo zhī yòu shǎo
but very few people have good English skills.
就算考试成绩好
jiù suàn | kǎo shì | chéng jì | hǎo
Even if they get good exam results,
也是哑巴英语
yě shì | yǎ bā | yīng yǔ
it’s still "mute English" (passive English with poor speaking ability).
我就是其中之一
wǒ | jiù shì | qí zhōng | zhī yī
I’m one of them.
这是我们教学方法的严重问题
zhè | shì | wǒ men | jiào xué | fāng fǎ | de | yán zhòng | wèn tí
This is a serious problem with our teaching methods.
咱们今天不讨论这个
zán men | jīn tiān | bù | tǎo lùn | zhè ge
We won’t discuss this today.
我想说的是
wǒ | xiǎng | shuō | de | shì
What I want to say is,
只要是学一门外语
zhǐ yào | shì | xué | yī mén | wài yǔ
as long as you’re learning a foreign language,
都会觉得很难
dōu huì | jué de | hěn | nán
you’ll find it difficult.
就算中文可能难度更大
jiù suàn | zhōng wén | kě néng | nán dù | gèng dà
Even if Chinese may be more difficult,
但也不必用负面情绪来消磨意志
dàn | yě | bù bì | yòng | fù miàn | qíng xù | lái | xiāo mó | yì zhì
there’s no need to let negative emotions weaken your will.
通过养育我的孩子
tōng guò | yǎng yù | wǒ | de | hái zi
Through raising my children,
我发现了学语言的秘密
wǒ | fā xiàn | le | xué | yǔ yán | de | mì mì
I discovered the secret to learning a language.
真的就是重复
zhēn de | jiù shì | chóng fù
It’s really just repetition.
孩子每天听着大人说话
hái zi | měi tiān | tīng zhe | dà rén | shuō huà
Children listen to adults speak every day,
就模仿着说
jiù | mó fǎng | zhe | shuō
and imitate them.
说错了,大人也不会批评他
shuō cuò | le | dà rén | yě | bù huì | pī píng | tā
If they say something wrong, adults won’t criticize them;
反而会夸他
fǎn ér | huì | kuā | tā
instead, they’ll praise them.
孩子就在无数的错误中,慢慢找到了正确的路
hái zi | jiù zài | wú shù | de | cuò wù | zhōng màn màn | zhǎo dào | le | zhèng què | de | lù
Children gradually find the right way through countless mistakes.
而我们在学英语的时候
ér | wǒ men | zài | xué | yīng yǔ | de | shí hou
But when we learn English,
会有无数人来批评你、纠正你
huì | yǒu | wú shù | rén | lái | pī píng | nǐ | jiū zhèng | nǐ
countless people will criticize you and correct you,
甚至嘲笑你的发音
shèn zhì | cháo xiào | nǐ | de | fā yīn
and even laugh at your pronunciation.
这样学英语就有了更大的阻碍
zhè yàng | xué | yīng yǔ | jiù | yǒu le | gèng dà | de | zǔ ài
This creates even bigger obstacles to learning English.
朋友们
péng you men
My friends,
语言只是一个交流工具
yǔ yán | zhǐ shì | yī gè | jiāo liú | gōng jù
language is just a communication tool.
大胆地去说吧
dà dǎn | de | qù | shuō | ba
Speak boldly,
不要过多地在意语法这些东西
bù yào | guò duō | de | zài yì | yǔ fǎ | zhè xiē | dōng xī
and don’t care too much about things like grammar.
如果你到过中国
rú guǒ | nǐ | dào guo | zhōng guó
If you’ve been to China,
你会发现
nǐ | huì | fā xiàn
you’ll find that
中国人对外国人的中文非常包容
zhōng guó rén | duì | wài guó rén | de | zhōng wén | fēi cháng | bāo róng
Chinese people are very tolerant of foreigners’ Chinese.
你能说个“你好”
nǐ | néng | shuō | ge | “nǐ hǎo”
If you can say "hello",
大家都觉得你好棒
dà jiā | dōu | jué de | nǐ | hǎo bàng
everyone will think you’re amazing.